Everyone will face hard times that sometimes make them feel depressed. I did. When praying and meditating seem imaginary, we need more practical things as the action: share our life.
1. If you love cooking, you can cook some kinds of meals. Go to the nearest markets, be it traditional/farmer’s market or modern supermarket (depends on your budget). Sliced the veggies/ metas wholeheartedly. Cook them with love. Then, packed the meals in some boxes. Finally, give the food to homeless people.
2. If you love sewing, go buying some fabrics, yarn, cotton, zipper, etc to make a bandana, pencil case, or even a doll. Cut the fabric carefully and sew it with love. Packed them in a nice wrap. Finally, go to orphanage and give them for free.
3. If you love reading and talking to people. Grab a story book from a bookstore/ library. Go to a middle-class school, speak to the principal that you want to volunteer. Read and tell the story of the books for the kids there.
4. If you even have no money you can share and still you don’t want to interact with people, look at the things around you. Look at your room, look at your house, look at your garden, look at the streets around your place. Are they clean enough? Are they tidy enough? Do they need some touches to make them looking more artsy/beautiful? Clean them. Tidy them up. Make them looking different.
5. If you feel too lazy to do things and feeling broke enough so you have no penny, go to public library. Find some motivational/inspirational/spiritual books, Write a summary about it and publish it on your personal blog or social media (whatever you want) wether you want to share it to people or keep it for yourself, it’s totally up to you.
God luck 🙂